Friday, January 29, 2010

A Sudden Crush of Work Indeed

Remember this?
"Barring a sudden crush of work, I might take myself on an outing Friday afternoon as a reward for having made it through a difficult week and what is generally an unpleasant month.  And I promise to write about it."
I wrote that just a few days ago, and lo and behold, the sudden crush of work has materialized.  Somehow I'm not surprised - it always happens this way.  No Museum of Science and Industry for me.  In any case, I'll be keeping my eye out for another free day (they're listed here if you're thinking of coming down - or up - to visit) and hoping for my free time to coincide with a free admission day.  A bit like waiting for the stars to align a la astrology, but sometimes time management feels just as murky.

No comments:

Post a Comment