Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

...in the form of "having no time."  The first draft of my thesis is due on Friday and...well...it's not done.

However, once it is done, I promise to do some writing.  After all, I have things to tell you about:


- my adventures in Boystown (over the weekend)
- my voyage to Washington (end of March/beginning of this month)
- another culinary adventure (involving chicken, spices, and some lovely brand-new knives that actually cut things in one single stroke instead of requiring a sawing motion which would be more appropriate for a log than an orange)
- job interviews and other career aspirations
- and more.  I think.  

Funny how only one of these is about Chicago.  I need to get out more.  But I have no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment